The Sprintex supercharger is a positive displacement, mechanically driven twin screw type compressor. Its unique, patented rotor profile design exhibits minimal internal leakage and has low parasitic losses.
The patented Sprintex rotor design, coupled with its tight internal clearances provide excellent efficiency and minimal leakage at all operating speeds resulting in superior all round performance.
The power increase on a Sprintex equipped engine is linear, with an instant throttle response and no lag. Significant torque gains are achieved at low engine speed and are maintained throughout the operating range of the engine. Sprintex superchargers are compatible with most fuels and engine cycles and application flexibility.
- Uses the ultra efficient S5-150 screw compressor which provides a denser charge, creating more power and torque.
- Suitable for a standard vehicle without the need for any additional upgrades
- No cutting or welding. Completely bolt on. Sprintex designs do not require body or frame components to be cut
- No external oil lines to add as the compressor has its own internal oil supply
- Optional plug and play Sprintex interceptor available
- Estimated installation time of 3-4 hours
- EGR equipped and Non-EGR versions available
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 oversight
- Sprintex system parts are warranted for 12 months or 12,000 miles
- Displacement: 0.59 litres / 36 cubic inches per revolution
- Maximum Theoretical Air Flow: 150 liters per second / 318 cubic feet per minute
- Achievable Engine Power Output: 150kW / 200hp
- Maximum Drive Speed: 16,000 RPM
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 150C / 302F
- Internal Compression Ratio: 1.4
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 2.5 Bar / 36 psi (Absolute)
- Lubrication: Self-contained sealed unit or external oil feed
- Weight: 5.5kg / 12.3 lbs (Approx. depending on extension & pulley fitted)
There are no reviews yet.