The Sprintex supercharger is a positive displacement, mechanically driven twin screw type compressor. Its unique, patented rotor profile design exhibits minimal internal leakage and has low parasitic losses.
The patented Sprintex rotor design, coupled with its tight internal clearances provide excellent efficiency and minimal leakage at all operating speeds resulting in superior all round performance.
The power increase on a Sprintex equipped engine is linear, with an instant throttle response and no lag. Significant torque gains are achieved at low engine speed and are maintained throughout the operating range of the engine. Sprintex superchargers are compatible with most fuels and engine cycles and application flexibility.
- Uses the ultra efficient S5-210 Screw Compressor which provides a denser charge, creating more power and torque, particularly at low RPM
- OEM quality inlet manifold
- High efficiency water to air intercooler system incorporating Laminova Â® tubes optional
- 50 State Legal, C.A.R.B. EO: D-695-2
- Fits left and right hand drive vehicles,automatic and manual vehicles
- Fully integrated supercharger system (not a self assemble kit)
- No cutting or welding of standard body or frame components
- Estimated installation time of 6 hours
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 and TS16949 standards
- Sprintex system parts are warranted for 12 months or 12,000 miles / 20,000 KMS
- Displacement: 0.94 litres / 57 cubic inches per revolution
- Maximum Theoretical Air Flow: 210 liters per second / 445 cubic feet per minute
- Achievable Engine Power Output: 225kW / 300hp
- Maximum Drive Speed: 15,000 RPM
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 150C / 302F
- Internal Compression Ratio: 1.4
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 2.5 Bar / 36 psi (Absolute)
- Lubrication: Self-contained sealed unit or external oil feed
- Weight: 10kg / 22 lbs (Approx. depending on extension & pulley fitted)