Sprintex is unique as it is one of only a select number of companies around the world that produces a twin helical screw type supercharger, for which it holds worldwide patents
EASE OF INSTALL
• Completely bolt-on
• Self-contained oiling – no need for external oil lines
• Fully integrated supercharger system
PERFORMANCE & RELIABILITY*
• 54% more horsepower; 195 WHP stock to 302 WHP supercharged
• 28% more torque; 239 lb/ft stock to 307 lb/ft supercharged
• Increases torque available at low RPM, allowing the use of taller gears for crawling
and highway use
*Performance results may vary based on vehicle condition, modifications, etc.
OEM STANDARD & STYLE
• Engineered and tested to OEM specifications
• Uses stock air filter housing
• Completely reversible
• High-quality materials and finishes
• High-strength polymer construction for lower temps, greater efficiency and maximum power
• S5-335 ultra-efficient twin screw compressor for more power at lower RPM
• High-efficiency water-to-air intercooler incorporating Laminova® tubes
• 2012 Jeep JK Wrangler
• 2013 Jeep JK Wrangler
• 2014 Jeep JK Wrangler
• 2015 Jeep JK Wrangler
• 2016 Jeep JK Wrangler (***2015 and 2016 Chrysler vehicles require a modified PCM purchased from Diablosport. Please contact https://www.diablosport.com/pcm-modify-your-vehicles-computer/ to purchase this part. Please also provide a picture of your VIN number and mileage to Diablosport upon request).
• 2017 Jeep JK Wrangler
• 2018 Jeep JK Wrangler
• 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler
• 2019 Jeep JL Wrangler
• 2020 Jeep JL Wrangler
• 2021 Jeep JL Wrangler
In some cases with highly modified Jeeps, the TCM (transmission control module) might need to be flashed to improve drivability and shifting under heavy load.
We recommend seeing how your Jeep responds on the stock TCM configuration after supercharger install. If you feel your shifting needs to be adjusted, you can purchase a flashed TCM.