Bullet Cars has the world’s first positive displacement supercharger kit to suit the 6G74 3.5L V6 engine in the Pajero. The substantial increase in Power and Torque is due to the positive displacement Eaton M62 supercharger that gives you Maximum boost from off idle all the way to the redline. This makes it perfect for towing or four wheel driving when you need low down torque. With just 6psi of pressure, power gains of over 55% can be safely achieved on an internally stock engine without any other modifications.
The kit includes a high volume 7th Injector that is switched on under boost pressure for both additional fuel supply and to act as an intercooling effect.
Fuel Economy remains the same (if not better) on average due to the increased torque available from the engine, with returns of under 12 litres per 100km easily achievable. More power is developed down lower in the engine rev range meaning the engine does not have to rev as hard to produce the same level of power. This is most noticeable when towing up a hill ‘ the gearbox does not have to downshift as often as more torque is available through the mid range.
- Maximum Torque is available lower in the rev range ‘ perfect for towing or four wheel driving
- Instantaneous maximum boost anywhere in the rev range from idle to redline
- No engine internal modifications needed to realise Power and torque increases of over 55%.
- Kit can be installed using the factory fuel injectors and fuel pump
- Extremely neat OEM style installation
- Bullet modified M62 Supercharger with integrated intake manifold
- Supercharger drive setup with new drive belt and idler pulley assemblies
- Coil pack relocation on non coil over plug models
- Throttle cable bracket
- High Volume 7th injector kit
- All other brackets, hoses and fasteners
- Step by step installation instructions and full phone/email support
- XEDE ECU Upgrade with Dual Map Capability and 7th Injector Driver
- Custom Dyno Tune
- Bullet Ultimate Exhaust
There are no reviews yet.