This Full Supercharger Install Kit is designed to suit engines with serpentine belt.
Supercharging is the very best and most efficient way of getting more torque and power from the Chev 6.5 diesel engine.
This supercharger kit strikes the perfect balance between the old school ruggedness of the 6.5 diesel engine coupled with modern supercharging technology and strict manufacturing tolerances to provide massive yet reliable performance on tap.
Boost is also easily adjustable to suit your application by changing the supercharger drive pulley size. The kit comes standard with an 10 psi pulley. ( options up to 18psi available)
Benefits over Turbocharging
- Instantaneous response. No turbo lag.
- Easier installation
- Less under bonnet heat
- Cylinder head is prone to stress cracks with turbocharger
- Kit is available to suit left or right side air cleaner
- Suitable for marine applications
- Bullet Supercharger Manifold with ‘O’ ring seals
- CNC machined top plate to suit either TE2300 or HTV2300 supercharger
- Phenolic heat insulating spacers and manifold gaskets
- Supercharger High Helix 2300 with heavy duty snout and 6rib drive pulley
- Optional 8rib upgrade available
- Rear intake manifold (choose to the left or to the right)
- Idler pulleys, mounting plates and bolts and drive belt
- Bullet installation instructions
- Rubber hose to your Air cleaner
- Injector pump needs to be recalibrated
- Turbo Spec Injectors required
There are no reviews yet.