Bullet Cars has the Magnuson Mp62 kit as an aftermarket option. The Magnuson Supercharger is the basis of this new kit with Bullet modifications to simplify installation to any 3.4 litre V6 Hilux/Prado. The substantial increase in Power and Torque is due to the positive displacement Magnuson Mp62 supercharger that gives you Maximum boost from “off idle” all the way to the redline.
This makes it perfect for towing or four wheel driving when you need low down torque. With just 5psi of pressure, power gains of over 45% can be safely achieved on an internally stock engine with a Bullet Ultimate. The kit requires an Xede (or equivalent) ECU processor that allows precise tuning of the factory engine management.
The Xede ECU also controls a high volume 7th Injector that is switched on under boost pressure for both additional fuel supply and to act as an intercooling effect. With base maps installed in the Xede, the fitment of the dash mounted switch will allow dual fuel maps to be run for both 98 octane and 91 octane.
Fuel Economy remains the same (if not better) on average due to the increased torque available from the engine, with returns of under 12 litres per 100km easily achievable. More power is developed down lower in the engine rev range meaning the engine does not have to rev as hard to produce the same level of power. This is most noticeable when towing up a hill – the gearbox does not have to downshift as often as more torque is available through the mid range.
- Maximum Torque is available lower in the rev range – perfect for towing or four wheel driving
- Instantaneous maximum boost anywhere in the rev range from idle to redline
- No engine internal modifications needed to release Power and torque, increases of up to 55%.
- Kit can be installed using the factory fuel injectors and fuel pump
- Dash mounted switch for 98 octane and 91 octane fuel maps
- Bullet modified Mp62 Supercharger with integrated intake manifold
- Supercharger drive setup with new drive belt and dynamic tensioner assembly
- All brackets, hoses and fasteners
- High Volume 7th injector fitted
- Step by step installation instructions and full phone/email support
There are no reviews yet.