After having designed the world first Supercharger kit back in 2005 when the Hilux was first released, Bullet Cars has recently introduced the new intercooled Mp90 Supercharger kit as an aftermarket option. The Magnuson Intercooled Supercharger is the basis of this new kit with Bullet modifications to simplify installation to any 4.0 litre V6 Hilux.
The substantial increase in Power and Torque is due to the positive displacement Magnuson Mp90 supercharger that gives you Maximum boost from “off idle” all the way to the redline. This makes it perfect for towing or four wheel driving when you need low down torque. With just 5.5psi of pressure, power gains of over 45% can be safely achieved on an internally stock engine. (BOOST UPGRADE AVAILABLE)
Whether you are out in the hot desert exploring or working the vehicle hard in low range on a sandy beach, the high efficiency Water to Air Intercooler located internally within the manifold stabilises air intake temperatures to deliver safe, consistent power across a broad range of temperatures.
Fuel Economy remains the same (if not better) on average due to the increased torque available from the engine, with returns of under 12 litres per 100km easily achievable. More power is developed down lower in the engine rev range meaning the engine does not have to rev as hard to produce the same level of power. This is most noticeable when towing up a hill – the gearbox does not have to downshift as often as more torque is available through the mid range.
- Maximum Torque is available lower in the rev range – perfect for towing or four wheel driving
- Instantaneous maximum boost anywhere in the rev range from idle to redline
- No engine internal modifications needed to realise Power and torque increases of up to 45%.
- High efficiency Water to Air Intercooler setup with internally mounted Intercooler core
- A Bullet Supercharger installation will increase resale value on your vehicle
- Kit can be installed using the factory fuel injectors and fuel pump
- Bullet modified Mp90 Supercharger with integrated intake manifold
- Water to air intercooler setup with high flow water pump and front mounted radiator
- Supercharger drive setup with new drive belt and dynamic tensioner assembly
- High flow Air Filter
- Special brackets, hoses and fasteners to suit Hilux.
- Step by step installation instructions and full phone/email support